Casinos must have a compliance regime that includes:
- The appointment of a compliance officer for the casino.
- Written policies and procedures describing, among other things, how the casino will meet its obligations under the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act.
- An assessment of the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing facing the casino, and measures to mitigate high risks identified.
- A training program on the casino’s anti-money laundering obligations and the compliance program.
- A review of the effectiveness of the compliance program, training program and risk assessment for the casino.