Ms. Duhaime is writing a law text on the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act for Thomson Reuters, and a Chapter on Transnational Criminal Organizations and Financial Crime Gaps for Irwin Law, both expected in 2021.
Ms. Duhaime has written numerous legal articles, briefs, chapters on the law and legal text books including:
- Chapter on the law of land title under the Indian Act for the Due Diligence Deskbook for lawyers, updated for three years in a row;
- Law text book on the Citizenship and Immigration Act for a client in China;
- Historical legal brief on aboriginal title and aboriginal rights for a client in Canada;
- Legal textbook on international commercial arbitration law that annotated the caselaw internationally;
- Legal manual on the Proceeds Of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act for Casinos;
- Chapter on Anti-Money Laundering Law in the context of FinTech in The RegTech Book published by Wiley; and
- Chapter on Blockchain and the Law for the United Nations’ UNCITRAL legal text book.