Money services businesses must keep the following records:
- Large cash transaction reports.
- Client information records.
- Foreign currency exchange transaction tickets.
- Client credit files.
- Client corporate records.
- Records for the sale of travellers’ cheques, money orders or other similar instruments of $3,000 or more.
- Records for money orders cashed in the amount of $3,000 or more.
- Suspicious transaction reports.
- Remittance or transmission reports.
- Beneficial ownership records.
- Client verification records.