The ACAMS 2nd Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference Canada in Toronto on June 9-10, 2014 has an interesting and exciting list of speakers and topics.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
- Corruption Presentation – Interpol’s Michel Girodo.
- Critical Guidance on Anti-Money Laundering Laws – Jamal El-Hindi, Associate Director, Policy Division, FinCEN.
- Â Anti-Bribery Update – John Boscariol, McCarthy TÃ©trault, Karim Rajwai, Royal Bank and Eric Slinn, RCMP.
- Tax Evasion Â – Michael Donovan, TD Wealth, Sylvain Perrault with Desjardins Group.
- Managing Money Laundering Risks with Virtual Currencies – Kieran Beer, Moneylaundering.com, Christine Duhaime, Duhaime Law, Lester Joseph, Wells Fargo and Juan Llanos with Bitreserve Inc.